Powered by Blogger.

Introducing Karen Farquhar....

I am so excited to be introducing a brand new Inspire.Create.Challenges Design Team Member to you today!

Please join in me in Welcoming the lovely Karen Farquhar to the team!

Hi I’m Karen Farquhar and I live on the South Coast of N.S.W. Australia. I have been married to Graeme (GF) forever, we have 3 adult children, with chiIdren of their own.
I’m a retired Registered Nurse and have been an avid crafter since my childhood.. 
While pouring over craft magazines I fell in love with Stampin’ Up products even before I attended my first workshop. I didn’t know a Demonstrator so when invited to a friend’s workshop I jumped at the chance to attend. There my love affair began.
With a 2 foolscap page Wishlist I decided to become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator purely to receive a discount on my products. That was July 2011.
Stampin’ Up! filled the void when I retired from nursing. I have some lovely customers I also call friends and have made many new friends I wouldn’t have met if it wasn’t for Stampin’ Up! 
Best decision ever.


Over the next few months we will also be looking for some Guest Designers... more on that soon!

1 comment

  1. Hello Karen. Look forward to seeing you makes for the DT x

    ReplyDelete